With the All Stars and GW special just past, Alex has put his scouting skills to good use. So he scoured the land (well...land of twitch and youtube) for the best scenarios from the weekends lineup of games. What we ended up finding was a bunch of beat up and broken guys from the blue conference all laying on the floor. But were not here to start a Tavern brawl! So despite the bruises and bodies, we got a hold of some guys camera to bring you some of the best highlights!
But before we get into our incredible weekend highlights...
We have our same old song and dance:
- We become the player on the bottom of the screen and we decide what we would do next in the upcoming turn.
- Opponents cards are blanked out as well as anything that could give you the answer.
- 5 pieces of helpful information will be given to you in order to help you decide your turn.
- Use facebook to tell us what you would do.
- Once you submit your answer, check out your answer in our blog update at the bottom of the page for the VOD footage of that exact scenario.
2V2 Showdown that was broadcast over Tavern Talk last week. Alot of fun to watch so i recommend you go check them out!
We will be playing the role of Slimsch & Hambowen
So far we have seen them draw badly... but we are still taking a battering and we have 4 health left, Quite scary stuff.
- The opponent currently has 0 cards in hand
- Their draws have been absolute garbage in the form of secrets all game, 1 mysterious challenger has died along with a secret keeper, knife juggler and muster. But they have alot of good cards they could easily draw into...ie Tirion, Dr Boom,
- We are on the verge of dying to anything like a Truesilver Champion draw or similar
- We have not drawn into any Force of Nature yet
- We have 2 seperate ways to draw cards in this turn.
A freeze match mirror, this is the kind of match players and casters alike absolutely dread
We will be playing the role of Slimsch/Hambowen
So far we have figured out that it is infact freeze mage we are up against. But the match is going slowly and its early on
- The opponent currently has 7 cards in hand and 1 Secret on the board
- The coin is available
- Interestingly enough, we haven't given away enough information for them to figure out what type of mage we are. This turn could change that though.
- frost nova/doomsayer is an option. play our ice block secret.
- Coining in Emperor is indeed an option, as is coin
We were counting on Ben to create us a brand new game mechanic (eg: battlecry, inspire, discover) so we were hoping that maybe THL can come up with one that we could present to the game CEO's.
- Good Explanation
- Would Blizzard approve?
We will then vote on the best entry. The poll will be live all the way through Tavern Talk