Where we cover the toughest decision making of the weekend, along with some heartbreak and tears from THL's official event - Salty Saturday!
- We become the player on the bottom of the screen and we decide what we would do next in the upcoming turn.
- Opponents cards are blanked out as well as anything that could give you the answer.
- 5 pieces of helpful information will be given to you in order to help you decide your turn.
- Use facebook to tell us what you would do.
- Once you submit your answer, check out your answer in our blog update at the bottom of the page for the VOD footage of that exact scenario.
- The opponent currently has 3 card in hand
- The coin was used by us to pull out a Sludge Belcher just 2 turns before this. The opponent has also used a Frost Wolf card before.
- Kill command is enough to wipe out a 1 Frost Wolf
- Sludge Belcher is a defensive card and could save us some health versus such an aggressive deck
- Pilotted Shredder and Animal Companion both bring out some strong minions but unless its a huffer, you wont be able to use it until next turn
What would you do? lets help a fellow brother out.
- The opponent currently has ... card in hand
- The coin has been used by the opponent, and Brann Bronzebeard was wasted for the him
- You still have options in this deck in the future turns as its fairly early into the game.
- Unfortunately this turn is not lethal, but you could bring out the doomguard for free and get him low.
- Corruption is a useful card, but that depends if you find something useful to use it on.