Week 2 saw the beginnings of what I see as another very competitive season for SHL. We’ve seen 2 teams start to emerge as the leaders of each division, but there are teams that can make some moves to take back the top spot.
1. Pocahontas In Space (2-0, 40 Points) Staying in the top spot is Pocahontas In Space. PIS picked up their second win on the season against Team Xnergy in Week 2. They won all 5 matches and only lost 4 games throughout the series. Week 3 they have a tough match against another undefeated team, Kawasaki Ninjas Rule.
2. Kawasaki Ninjas Rule (2-0, 39 Points) Kawasaki Ninjas Rule are off to a great start in Season 2. They are 2-0 on the season and the leader of the Purple division. Week 2 they took 4 out of 5 matches against The Dog House. Delcevare, Klobbered, Scals44, and Merkin_Pie all scored wins. Inposition lost 2-3 to Dlineman. Week 3 they look to keep up the winning streak as they take have a big showdown against PIS.
3. Defias Henchmen (1-1, 30 Points) Week 2 the Defias Henchmen picked up their first win on the season when they took on Lorewalker Nachos. Captain HockeyBoyz3, Joe_HS, and SmokedSalmon picked up wins in their series with Starden adding in 2 points and KombatWombat adding in 1 point. Week 3 they take on XplosiveSheep who are still seeking their first win of the season.
4. Lorewalker Nachos (1-1, 27 Points) Lorewalker Nachos lost to the Defias Henchmen in Week 2. Captain Josseroo and Jameus were able to win their matches. However AdumbusPrime, Silverwave, and Qbert were only able to score 1 point in their matches. This week they look to get back on the winning track as they face off against The Dog House.
5. Team Black Lotus (1-1, 27 Points) Team Black Lotus got their first win on the season in Week 2 over XplosiveSheep. TonyMontana, Captain Force of Will, and JerryDamage picked up wins with Gemini adding in 2 points in her loss to VeganZombie. Week 3 they play against a Xnergy team looking to pick up their first win of the season.
6. The Dog House (1-1, 22 Points) The Dog House lost their Week 2 match against Kawasaki Ninjas Rule. They dropped 4 out of 5 matches. Dlineman won his match against Inposition to remain the only 500 PR player in SHL. Week 3 they look to pick up another win and get back on the right track when they take on Lorewalker Nachos.
7. XplosiveSheep (0-2, 23 Points) The Season One Champions are struggling to find a win in Season 2. Week 1 they lost to PIS and week 2 they lost to Team Black Lotus. Markshire and VeganZombie won their series. DirestBear lost a close one to TonyMontana 2-3. BitBeaker and Eridan each contributed 1 point each to make it a close match in the end. Week 3 they face the Defias Henchmen as they look to start their march back towards the playoffs.
8. Team Xnergy (0-2, 17 Points) Team Xnergy had a rough week in Week 2. They lost all 5 matches to PIS and only managed to score 4 points on the week. RedMarsh and Captain DexterHS scored 1 point each with ArcaneTHL losing a close match to RogueJT 2-3. Week 3 they play Team Black Lotus as they look to get their first win on the season.
The THL blog is curated and edited by Donde. All THL members are welcomed and encouraged to pitch ideas for articles they would like to see on the site. If you have an idea, please reach out to us on Discord at Donde#4239 or via the THL Help email address: email@example.com