brought to you by Detrucci and Nightsmoke
This week we have decided to start something new within our weekly blog posts, still related ofcourse.
But we have a new game mode that we will introduce in the 2nd part of this blog post.
- We become the player on the bottom of the screen and we decide what we would do next in the upcoming turn.
- Opponents cards are blanked out as well as anything that could give you the answer.
- 5 pieces of helpful information will be given to you in order to help you decide your turn.
- Use facebook to tell us what you would do.
- Have fun and try to explain your decision for the newbies out there.
What Would You Do?
What a crazy back and forth weekend it was for these 2 teams. Fortunately, this match gave us one of the most interesting scenarios of the entire Quarter Finals...and its not the first time BoomBoomHall has had the casters scratching their heads and then praising him afterwards.
We will be playing the role of BoomBoomHall
So its turn 1 and we have a Midrange Druid, theres lots of options surprisingly...but lets make this a good one as the first 4 turns of a Midrange Druid are some of the most difficult turns to get correct in the entire game.
Here are some things to consider:
- The opponent currently has 4 cards in hand (its the start of the game)
- The coin is available
- We could coin out the Darnassus Aspirant or Wild Growth
- Innervate is available aswell as a Shade of Naxxrammus afterwards
- A second Darnassus Aspirant is also available thanks to the luck of the draw. We could actually play both of them this turn!
OUR NEW GAME MODE - Is it Lethal?
During the Twizz vs Killajive game, Twizz was caught in a turn that could have changed the entire game completely.
Now bear in mind that Killajive in this screenshot, has 6 cards left in his hand. Now its up to you to do the math and see if you can find yourself in a position to have lethal or as close as you can to it. Once you do the math, let us know your answer on facebook!
But for this week, that is all we have until next time. Please go write your replies into the THL Facebook Page