Welcome back to another edition of What Would You Do?
Today we will be scouring through the entire library of content within last weeks Rivalry match ups and bringing you some of the toughest decision making and most questionable puzzles straight from our streams.
What streams is that you ask?
In Team Hearth League we run 3 High Quality weekly streams across our channels
In this blog we will be covering some of the most difficult puzzles and plays from last weekends top streams.
The events that are eligible to be included within this blog are:
- Team Rank Friday - Hosted by Team Rank 5 Captain, Mike Waters
- Salty Saturday - Hosted by Team Hearth League founder, Richard Staub
- Sunday Ticket - Hosted by Captain of the Boom Squad, DeVon Lineman
Pokeher(Aggro Shaman) vs DeerJason(Zoolock)
- The opponent currently has 3 cards in hand
- The coin was used on turn 2 to coin out some Feral Wolves
- We have a pesky imp gang boss in our way, we have many removal spells in our hand to deal with this
- Doomhammer on turn 5 is always a good play
- A lightning bolt and ping would take out the gang boss but leave us with just 2 more mana
N/A(Freeze Mage) vs N/A(Patron Warrior)
- The opponent currently has 7 cards in hand
- Turn sequencing is very important to stop the armor from spiraling out of control
- Unstable Ghoul synergises well with everything on that board
- Doomsayer is available but it does'nt stop the whirlwind effect from possibly happening next turn.
- Frostbolt & ping could deal with the armorsmith