Of course, you'll no doubt wish to check out the relevant videos in order to see whether your chosen course of action was taken. For your own posterity, the stream the still is taken from, as well as the time-stamp it is taken from, are provided (just don't be that guy and post what happens in the comments, obviously). Happy arguing!
Game 1: Wolfmack (Rogue) vs. Bonja (Warlock)
- Rogue has played Keleseth.
- Both Amethyst Spellstones have been upgraded once, dealing 5 damage each.
- Rogue has held the 3 leftmost cards out of 4 so far.
Taken from Friday Night Fights: 1:41:20.
Game 2: Ericokey (Priest) vs. Sage (Rogue)
- The Priest Hero Power costs 0 Mana.
- The Priest has 7 cards.
- Last turn with a board of 3 5/5's (one with Divine Shield), the Priest used a Novice Engineer attack, Pyromancer + Silence + 5 Mana Kazakus Potion (4 damage AOE + Summon a 5/5 Demon) to clear. It is probably safe to assume there is no Shadowreaper Anduin in hand.
- The Rogue quest is complete.
- Priest has already played Binding Heal.
Taken from: Salty Saturday Afternoons: 1:12:00.