Our league format is based upon the leagues of real life sports teams and we have spots available for every level of player. So it doesn't matter if you only have enough cards to play Secret Paladin or can dominate the ranked ladder with the most optimized version of Renolock. You will be paired to play against players of equal strength to your own.
In Team Hearth League we run 3 High Quality weekly streams on our Twitch channel over at
The events that are eligible to be included within this blog are:
- Team Rank Friday - Hosted by Team Rank 5 Captain, Mike Waters
- Salty Saturday - Hosted by Team Hearth League founder, Richard Staub
- Sunday Ticket - Hosted by Captain of the Boom Squad, DeVon Lineman
- We become the player on the bottom of the puzzle and we decide what we would do on this upcoming turn, sometimes there are multiple correct answers so don't be afraid of doing something different.
- Opponents cards are blanked out to make the puzzle as if you were playing it live against a random Hearthstone player
- 5 pieces of helpful information will be given by us hosts to aid you in seeing options for your turn you may not have thought of before.
- A facebook discussion thread will be opened on the day of the blog posting. This thread is what you can use to give us your answers. If you aren't approved into our facebook group or would rather comment on the website itself, we do have a blog comments section just below the post. Here you can also give us your answers and tell us What You Would Do!
- Each of the puzzles's shown in this blog will be linked to a Youtube video stream of the highlights. We will have the video available to start at the exact moment of the play so that you do not need to go fishing for it. Then you and the community can compare how you decided to play out the turn on the puzzle and see how it matches up to the official stream.
This puzzle was brought to you by Team Rank Friday
- The opponent currently has 3 cards in hand
- The coin was used in your last turn to coin out a flash heal
- Is it even possible to clear all the patrons? Those Dread Corsairs are so painful it hurts
- Holy Nova is an option and Wild Pyromancer is an option
- Harrison Jones = game over, but so is the board in its current state
- The opponent currently has 8 cards in hand
- The coin is available to make our turn even sweeter
- We have 4 possible whirlwind scenarios along with a inner rage and a cruel task master
- Our weapon and Unstable Ghoul both have 1 health, so can be used to trigger deathrattles
- Acolyte of Pain can also combo with whirlwinds
- The opponent currently has 7 cards in hand
- The opponent used the coin on turn 3 to get a 4 mana Twilight Drake that was very easily dealt with
- We could clear the imp gang boss with our board
- Defender of Argus would buff our minions nicely
- Implosion is available which could get very lucky and roll a 4